Friday, June 19, 2015

Off Topic: Sampler Platter

 I finally got the root canal I needed. My jaw is sore, but nothing too extreme.


 I'll be out of town for two weeks starting monday, so posts may happen sporadically. I'm gonna try to get as much done and auto-scheduled beforehand as I can, but don't expect much.

If you've been over to the Welcome page recently, you may have noticed that posts are no longer divided by day. I've got several things in the works, but not having as much pressure on any one thing would be helpful. As such, posts of different categories will occur whenever I feel like finishing them. I will continue to post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the foreseeable future(barring the next couple weeks).


M.R.R. turned me on to Freerice.com. A trivia site that feeds the hungry? Sign me up! I highly recommend the English vocabulary category.


 Once again, I'd like to direct you to Soundcloud for your music streaming needs. I'm kind of enamored with it right now. It takes some getting used to, but manages to beat out Pandora by not being a glorified radio station, YouTube by giving higher sound quality while not sucking up as much bandwidth, and iTunes by letting you sync multiple devices without touching a computer(I haven't tried Spotify, and don't know anyone who uses it).


I may have mentioned it before, but HOLY COW FALLOUT 4!!! I am really excited for it, and learning that we only have to wait until November? Icing on the cake. You're doing it right Bethesda, graphics and all.

 On that note, I think I'll be getting a PS4 in the next couple months.


 Besides MLP, I'm a big fan of Disney, Pixar, Adventure Time(only another month until the season 5 DVD), and Bravest Warriors. I'm looking at more animated shows and movies to get. Here's my list so far:

  1. Steven Universe.
  2. Over the Garden Wall
  3. Regular Show
  4. Gravity Falls
  5. Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Legend of Korra
 Anyone have any other recommendations? Are there any of these I should avoid?


 Ok, I think that's it. Have a good weekend.


 God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.