Sunday, June 21, 2015

Holiday: Father's Day

 Dad.


 You have been my protector since before I was born.

 You have provided for me for over twenty years.

 You've been my role model for almost that long. I won't say you've been perfect, but you have help shape me into a stronger and better man than I ever could have become on my own.

 At times I'm surprised at how much of you I see in myself. And while there are things I wish I hadn't gotten, some of my best traits are those you passed on. My work ethic, my uncompromising moral center, the well of strength at my core, and my unwavering dedication to God, these can all be credited to you, in whole or in part.

 Thank you for all you've done for me.

 Thank you for letting me make mistakes, and for helping me pick up the pieces.

 Thank you for being unfailing in your love, and unwavering in your support.

 Above all else, thank you for pushing me to be the best I can be.


 Happy Father's Day.



 God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.