Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Take: Telling Everyone

AKA The Revelations of Storm Lantern AKA Butterflies, Fear, and Changes AKA The Ponies, The Haters, and The Closet AKA The Closet?
(I couldn't think of what to call this. Also, Oxford Commas for the win.)


Sorry to everyone who was expecting an analysis. I haven't been in the right frame of mind to write much.


 Shortly before I started this blog, I told a few people I'm close to about being a Brony. Now, I am by nature a very nervous person, so I worked myself up until I was sick from the butterflies in my stomach.

 And it was all over nothing. They were surprised, sure, but it wasn't like they really cared. As one of them put it, "Hey, whatever makes you happy."

 Do any of you ever do that? Make yourself sick worrying about nothing? It happens to me more than I would like.


With all that in mind, imagine my anxiety now that I intend to tell everyone, via this blog.


 Yeah.


 It's something I've been planning for a little while, which you had probably already figured out if you read the Letter tab at the top of the page.

 I just spent a couple days visiting a bunch of my friends from my old job(which is to say most of my friends), and I decided that now was a good as time as any to tell everyone of my love of pastel ponies. Sometime in the next couple of day, I'll be posting a link on Facebook, and emailing some of the people that don't use Facebook. On Friday, I'll let you know how it went.


Wish me luck, and may God have mercy on my soul.





There's going to be some format changes here in the next couple of weeks, with the biggest being that I'll post stuff at the bottom like this. This'll mostly be the stuff that would normally be in an Off-Topic post, so I don't have to dedicate a separate day to it. I said I'd post pictures of the dog we found, so here you go.




Thanks to my Roommate for these pictures.

His name's Rocket, and unless we find the owner(which I don't expect to happen at this point) I will be keeping him.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.