Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Milestone: Encouraging Thunder Award

M.R.R. over at God, Entertainment and Annoying Things was kind enough to give me an Encouraging Thunder Award.


Here's the listed rules for this award:

What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
Post it on your blog.
Grant other bloggers with the award.


What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
Abuse or misuse the logo.
Claim that it’s your own handmade logo.


What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
Enjoy the award.
At least gives thanks via comments and likes and or mentioning the blog who give the award.
Mention your purpose in blogging.



Thanks M.R.R. for giving me a little bit of light and hope, and one more way for people to find my blog.


My purpose in writing this blog is to represent Christ in the Brony community, draw attention to folks that deserve it, provoke thought and discussion, and bring light to my corner of the internet.

Have I succeeded?


I proudly present my nominations for the Encouraging Thunder Award:

Iona: Former co-worker and world traveler, and author of babushkasoul. May your light shine wherever you go, my friend.

Geoffrey Hewer-Candee: You do not know me, sir, but Animal Problems has given me a lot of laughter, and I thank you for that.




I really should nominate a brony, but I don't actually know any. It's kinda weird, but I haven't met anyone in real life that I knew was a brony, I don't follow any brony blogs, and I don't have any brony friends, online or otherwise. Hmm, I may need to change that, one way or another.

Also, I had something like 120 pageviews today, with at least five people going though the archive. Whether you came from GEaAT or elsewhere, thanks for your attention.

Update: Added a link to the original creator.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. By the way, I found the link back you asked me about.

    http://axelthekey.com/about-disclaimer/blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've updated the post to include the link. Thank you!

      Delete

Keep it clean, keep it polite.