Tuesday, September 29, 2015

 Over the past month or so, my schedule has become increasingly complicated, leaving very little time to write.

 In addition, I've had very little inspiration, and several planned posts got pushed back so that I could rework them, or canceled entirely. I've had to rush to post things several times, and the quality and depth of the posts has suffered as a result.

 And finally, my fanfiction has not turned out quite as I had hoped, due in part to its format, so I'm considering reworking what I've already written into something a little easier to read.


 With all those things in mind, I've decided to reduce the frequency of posts to one a week. This is not a decision I'm particularly happy with, but I think it's necessary at the present time.

  If and when my schedule opens back up, I may return to multiple posts per week, but I do not expect this to happen anytime soon.

Thank you for your understanding.


Good night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.