Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fanfic: Evidence Transfer Request

 Boss, 


 I thought you should see this. I've attached an email from a contact at the EIS, and cc'd Gam. Seems like our files are being altered outside our system. 


 I talked to Gam, and he says that internal communications should still be secure. And before you ask, I also had him check this email before I forwarded it to you.


 So what's next?

 Eps


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey Stats!

 Long time, no see! WE gotta get lunch sometime! Are you free thursday?

 Anyway, found the file you wanted. It's on it's way by courier. Had to dig pretty deep to find it. You KNOW this case is thirty years old, right? Why does the archive need these files now? Are you on some secret project I don't KNOW about. ;) Oh, and this makes us even.

 So, thursday?


Cinnamon Swirl
Behavioral Analysis Unit-4
Equestrian Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Equestrian Investigative ServiceWEKNOWSTOP

 STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP  STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP  STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP









Eps,

Send me our file on Cinnamon Swirl. She could be compromised.

Del

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.