Friday, May 8, 2015

Milestone: Two Weeks

 It's the end of my second week of blogging, so I thought I'd take some time to evaluate how I'm doing. 


 On my blog I have:

  • 9 Posts
  • 3 My Take
  • 2 Off Topic
  • 1 each of Fanfic, OC Art, and Holiday
  • 1 special post about the earthquake in Nepal (still an ongoing situation by the way).
  • About 50 page views.
  • 0 Comments (hmm).
 On Deviantart I have:
  • About 120 page views
  • 2 Llamas
  • 4 posts
  • 2 journal entries (not including this one)
  • 1 Group: HeroVillianHet

 While it's been kind of cool to post something every day, it's also a lot of work, especially since I'm sharing a computer. With that in mind, I'm cutting my posts down to three days a week, which is what I intended to do in the first place. Posts will now happen Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

 As for the future, I'm going to focus on Fanfiction for a while. Anything of that type will be posted on my blog, my Deviantart page, and on Archive of Our Own. I'm also considering profiles on Fanfiction.net and Fimfiction.net.

 Beyond that, I'm now accepting Fanfiction requests. More info is on the fanfic page above.

 If you've got any questions, please get in touch with me.

 God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.