Friday, May 15, 2015

Making Plans

 First off, sorry once again for the sparse posts this week. I was sick for most of last week and it made it hard to get stuff together for the blog this week. In the future, I will try to have more content ready so that it doesn't happen again.

 Speaking of the future, here's the outline for what and when I will post going forward. On Mondays I'll post Community Spotlight highlighting bronies whose work I enjoy. On Wednesdays I'll have a rotating schedule of Fanfic, Theories and Analysis, and Headcanon. Those will basically be things I've written. On Fridays I'll post Off-Topic or My Take. Some of those will be about the brony community, some will be about general pop culture, and some will be about my personal life.

 I'll of course still post Holiday content on the appropriate days.

 Beyond that, I'm going to try taking more time to write things. I tend to make only rough outlines, then rush to finish everything at the last minute. I'm trying to get better about that, but please bear with me.

 This does not count as Friday's post. I will have something else up later this evening.

 See you then.


 God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.