Friday, May 22, 2015

Off-Topic: Rambling

 I had nothing planned for this post, so I'll just write whatever comes to mind.

 This has been an unusual couple of weeks, filled with all kinds of emotional ups and downs. I had just gotten over being sick, and was feeling all kinds of good, when I got some disappointments. My life to this point has not followed any real pattern, so when I saw a chance to make my life a bit more stable, I tried to jump on it only to have the door that I thought was being opened for me slam shut in my face.

 I know God has a plan for my life, but every time I think I know which way to move, it turns out wrong. I wouldn't call this a crisis of faith, but I am questioning my own judgement.

 On top of that, when I had calmed down from the disappointments, a small fire started in the next town over. It wasn't anything big, just a pile of something that started burning, but the wind blew the smoke strait into our area. Suffice to say, for two days I could barely breath.

 That was Tuesday and Wednesday, and since then I haven't had the energy or motivation to do much blogging, or much of anything at all. I did spend yesterday going through a bunch of junk that I should have gotten rid of years ago, but with all the dust that kicked up, today isn't going to be fun. 

 I just realized that I left a cup of tea on the counter to brew. That was twenty minutes ago....


 Well, enough of the past, now let's talk about this coming week.

 I don't have anything for Memorial Day. Not that I didn't intend to post something, but for the life of me, I can't come up with anything. I'm going to go with my parents to the local shindig, but I feel like I need to contribute something. I guess I'll just write a small thank you, but I don't know.

 My tea's ok. A little strong, but not bad.

 Last Wednesday, I posted what I hoped would be the first of many analyses and theories, but like I said, I'm having trouble writing anything, much less tying everything together with the show. I might have to delay Part 2 until next week, and just skip posting anything this Wednesday.


 Last night, I spend a while with my Dad going over his finances. Nothing major, I just wanted to see how they compared to mine. I knew we were well off, but I had only a vague idea of just how much we had. I don't really feel bad about staying with my parents anymore. I know I need to be able to live on my own at some point, but for now I'm ok with still being here. Considering how much I have invested, I'm probably doing better than most people my age.


 As far as blogging goes, it looks like I've got about seven daily readers. Thanks, guys.

 There also seems to be someone in Italy who checks in about once a week. Whoever you are, thank you for choosing to listen to what I have to say.


 I guess that's enough for today, so have a great weekend, and as always...

 God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.