Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Community Spotlight: Glaze

I was going to post some fanfiction today, but it's not ready yet, so here's some of my favorite tracks from Glaze aka WoodenToaster.


First off, a track from him and StormWolf about the one-shot character Cherry Jubilee.




Next up, a colab with Rina-Chan and The Living Tombstone about being stuck on the moon.



Next, a non-pony song about making your own world. It makes me think of Terraria or Minecraft.



Next, a cute little mix about...really? That's really what it's about? Why the buck didn't you tell me that before? No, no, we can still fix it..about Fluttershy! That's right, Fluttershy! Nothing else!




And finally, in a colab with Mic the Microphone, what might be his most well known track about Nightmare Moon, Luna, and Nightmare Night.




That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have my fanfic ready by tomorrow.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.