Friday, May 15, 2015

Off-Topic: Anti-Depression Music

Being sick for a week took it's toll on my emotions, so I've been listening to a lot of music to get me back out of my depression. Not uplifting songs, but ones with drive and a good beat. Here's some of the tracks that help pull me out of depression.





Here's a Few PMVs made by TheLightLeavesThee.


Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling Ft. Lzzy Hale.



I can't get enough Lindsey Stirling.

Crystallize by Lindsey Stirling


Everyone else is probably sick of this one, but I still like it.

Counting Stars by Onerepublic


These next two are PMVs by Kooper. He's done a lot of really cool stuff.

Broken by Young London (Culture Code Remix)


Photogenic Epilepsy Warning

Nights by Party Ghost (Spock Remix)


This next one's not a Brony track, but it's by a Brony, so whatever.

Building Worlds by Glaze


One of my favorite Brony Musicians is YourEnigma.

My Roommate is a Bassist by YourEnigma


There's just something about mixing the classical and the electronic that works so well.

The Things We Do for Wub by YourEnigma


Normally, I don't like rap, but in this case I'll make an exception.

On Hold by YourEnigma Ft. Rhyme Flow

Lastly, here's a favorite non-brony song...

Darkest Horses by Switchfoot (JT Daly of Paper Route Remix)

...and a slower one for the road.

Lesser things by Jars of Clay


What do you listen to when you need to feel better?



See you on Monday.

God bless.

Corrections:
Kooper's Broken PMV was listed as the original Young London version, not the Culture Code Remix.
The mistake has been corrected
My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.