Sunday, August 9, 2015

I'm taking a break

 Hey there.

 As the title says, I'm going to be taking a break from writing for a while. I'm not abandoning this blog, and I'm not leaving the MLP fandom, but I need some time off.

 Over the past couple weeks, it's gotten harder and harder to find things that I want to write about. Other stuff keeps coming up, and writing keeps getting moved to the backburner. Several times, I've rushed to make something up at the last minute. I would rather not do that anymore.

 I will keep looking for things to write about, and if I get inspired there might be a post or two, but don't expect anything substantial.

 I think I'll be gone at least two weeks, probably longer. Again, this is not me retiring, more like taking a vacation.


 God bless you all.

 See you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.