Wednesday, April 29, 2015

OC Art: The Proposal



Stormbringer gestured out over the storms that even now ravaged the town, her home.

"Look at the magnificence of my kingdom!" he said. "See the majesty of my work! Surely, one such as you could be joyous in my company." He turned to her. "So, my dear," he said with a smile, "What is your answer?"

Pirate Radio let the rage she had been suppressing wash over her. She knew, somewhere in the back of her mind, that his offer held appeal for her. She could only pray that he could not sense her temptation.

"No. I'll never marry you."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Stormbringer and Pirate Radio belong to me.


Made using Generalzoi's Pony Creator v3 and Corel Paintshop Pro. More info on my Deviantart page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it polite.